Experts are not only since the recent attacks in Paris increasingly concerned about critical infrastructure protection (CIP) against explosive threats in Europe. As the terrorist plot in Brussels in November 2015 as well as the prohibited attack on the Thalys high-speed train in France show, the issue ranges from the protection of important buildings to urban security and public transportation.
NCT eXplosive Europe 2016, taking place from February 23-25 in Amsterdam, will therefore dedicate a whole morning of its conference program to this very specific challenge. Highly distinguished speakers in this session thereby include:
- Lt. Claude Maurice, Royal Dutch Military Police
- Lt. Col. Balogh, Project Manager CIP, NATO Allied Command Transformation
- Maj. Henric Östmark, Research Director, Swedish Defence Research Agency (FOI)
- Andrea Soehnchen, Security Manager, International Association of Public Transport, Belgium
- Holger Kraft, Corporate Security and VP Divisional Management, Munich International Airport, Germany
NCT events stand for high-quality networking forums so you can get in touch with regional C-IED end-users. In addition, NCT eXplosive Europe joins this year’s NCT CBRNe Europe 2016, providing a high-level networking forum for both C-IED and CBRNe stakeholders and decision makers.
For further information, please contact our Events Team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!